I'll be honest, I didn't really think much about my goals for the month. #sorrynotsorry I just had other things going on and was busy living life. Here's how I did.
- I kind of mentioned it above, but clear out and take apart the raised beds where the chameleon plant is coming through to kill it this summer. This is half done. We've gotten one of the beds mostly cleared out and will be working on the other one in May.
- Finish my 101 in 1001. Yeah...didn't even look at it this month.
- Go through my "box of crap" in the basement. I thought about it, but it didn't happen.
Sort through and price stuff for the yard sale.Done! We got rid of SO MUCH STUFF. It was awesome. Plus we also made $200.
Here are my goals for May.
- Finish clearing out the raised beds.
- Finish my 101 in 1001.
- Actually go through my "box of crap."
- Run a great River Run race! I ran 10 miles this morning, in the rain. It was miserable, but I did it. I can't wait to run across the Ohio River in three weeks!