I'm normally on top of things and have my goals up on the first day of the month. But, life got in the way last week and the blog went on the back burner for the week. I do have goals for the month, however, but before I list them here is a recap of January:
Enjoy Disney!We did, except for the day I got sick at Epcot. I have almost finished writing about our trip. Make sure Ewan has a wonderful 5th birthday and party.Done! He had a wonderful birthday and a small party here at home. He had a blast for both! Even if I was a goof and didn't take any photos of his birthday party...
- Figure something out to get Cecily to go to bed. Fail. Fail. FAIL. She still is going to bed with me and has now started refusing to nap at home!
- Come up with a new 101 in 1001. Yeah...I meant to do this before the end of January and well, life.
- Create a new 101 in 1001.
- Finish writing about our Disney trip.
- See about changing up some design elements on the blog. This has been something I have been wanting to do for quite some time but I don't like change so I'm going to start with some tweaking.
- Run 30 miles this month. I should easily be able to accomplish this because of half marathon training.
- Meal plan and cook more at home. Last fall and now the beginning of this year have been crazy busy for us and I have gotten out of the habit of cooking and meal planning. Therefore we have been eating out a lot more which is no bueno.
There you have it. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish all of this and more!