First of all, I am in complete denial that it's already December. This year has completely flown by and I'm sure this month will too. But, there's a reward at the beginning of 2016...a trip to Disney!
Here's how I did in November:
Get the yard taken care of.This is half done. We got all the leaves up except for the tree that loses its leaves in early December. We'll get this done this month sometime.
- Complete my two races. I only ran one race, the Turkey Trot 10k. Not because I didn't want to, but because I was out of fun money to register for the 8k. Oops!
Finish the Outlander series.Done! I really hope Diana Gabaldon is writing another book because I feel there are so many loose ends with how the last book ended. Now I need to get to reading my book club books... Book our Fast Passes for Disney.Done! Well, Alan did them. All I wanted to do was go on the safari at Animal Kingdom. But I helped with our dining options!
And now for December:
- Get our Christmas cards sent out by December 15. I normally have them ready to go by December 1st, but I'm behind this year.
- Have Christmas presents wrapped by December 20. I usually wrap all of the presents at night after the kids go to bed throughout the month, but there's a little girl in our house that doesn't want to go to bed lately.
- Have a successful cookie decorating party. We started this tradition last year, and I cannot wait for our party this year!
- Enjoy my birthday.
- Take the kids to the Christmas lights display at the fairgrounds.
- Enjoy Christmas!