September has completely flown by, even faster than I thought it would. Tomorrow is October, my favorite month of the year. It's time for pumpkins, changing leaves, cooler temps and Halloween! And let's not forget Alan and Cecily's birthdays and our wedding anniversary. Unfortunately it's also shaping up to be even more crazy than September with both of us being out of town for work.
Speaking of September, how did I do?
Continue training for the half marathon.The half is this coming Saturday and I have powered through training sessions even with plantar fasciitis and overstretching my knee. I am slightly terrified about completing it, but I know that I will do it, even if it isn't how I expected.
- Clean the house. Ugh, yeah. Don't want to talk about it.
- Start planning Cecily's birthday party. Half completed? I have the place booked and food ideas. I just need to order decorations.
- Complete the Evansville Half Marathon.
- Finish planning Cecily's birthday party.
- Take the kids to the pumpkin patch and night time corn maze.
- Enjoy my cousin's wedding (and our wedding anniversary!)
- Take time out to enjoy my favorite time of year amongst the craziness that is work right now.