- It's ok that we're supposed to get up to six inches of snow tomorrow...even though it's now March.
- It's ok that I finished the first day of week 4 of c25k and I seriously thought I might die during the last run...and I think the girl on the treadmill next to me thought so too.
- It's ok that the package of TimTam cookes I got from BzzAgent are burning a hole in my cabinet as I type.
- It's ok that I wish Alan would finish the new season of House of Cards already so I can watch what I want.
- It's ok that I want to purge the kids toys in the family room again...even though we just did it before Christmas.
- It's ok that we're probably going to be spending a nice chunk of change on redoing our family room earlier than anticipated even though we just paid off a nice chunk of change on our credit cards.
What's ok in your neighborhood?