February has flown by and I cannot believe March is tomorrow! It's been crazy busy here and unfortunately I didn't accomplish much in terms of my goals. I guess there's always March, right?
How I did:
- Actually make some time for myself and finally get my hair cut, for real. Yeah...time got away from me. Again.
Continue c25k training and get to the gym 3-4 days a week. I'm counting this as done because I rode the bike if Alan was out of town or went to the gym when he was here. There was one week that I didn't do anything but that was because I had the plague. Once I was better I went back to exercising.
- Develop and maintain a routine cleaning schedule. Our cleaning now consists of a deep cleaning right before anyone comes over. We need to keep a better schedule with this because my anxiety goes through the roof when the house gets bad.
- Go to church twice this month. When you're not home, it's hard to physically be there. But, in all honesty, when you work full time and only get about an hour a day to hang with your kids and a few hours after they're in bed to get things done around the house, you treasure the weekends because that is time you DO have to be with them and get things done. Spending half of my Sunday at church really isn't high on my priority list.
- Utilize PicMonkey more. It's such an easy way to create/edit images for the blog and I almost never use it. I'm not counting this one as done, but that's because I haven't really had many blog posts that needed enhanced images. Although, I did make the image above... ;-)
Read a book in February. I didn't finish my Downton Abbey book, but I did read a book. Three in fact. Don't judge, but I finally read the 50 Shades trilogy. Wow...just wow.
- Finish c25k training. I worked it out and I believe my last week will be the last week of March. It's crazy to think that I will be able to run that much at one time in a few weeks!
- Start and finish another 21 Day Sugar Detox. I have been tracking my food, but I just feel like I am out of control of my eating. Must do better.
- Develop and maintain a routine cleaning schedule.
- Continue to read at least one book a month. It was so nice to actually read again, even if it was smut :-) I'm joining a book club this month so hopefully this will be an easily attainable goal.