- Budget. We didn't stick to our budget. At all. However, my car died the first week of May so we wound up getting a new one plus we had to get a new garage door and we went on vacation. So, I don't really count this one.
Finish planning for vacation.Done! We're actually on our way back today. Not be so stressed about my blog.I've lightened up on posts again this month and I'll admit, it's been really nice
- Start canning/freezing our CSA veggies when it starts up again. I thought our first pickup was going to be May 17, but it was actually May 24, and then we left to for vacation the next day so I didn't get much of a chance to can/freeze anything.
- Eat paleo the entire month of May. Ahem...I was actually following the Candida Diet until my car died...and then we went to Teppanyaki and it's been all downhill since. June will be better.
- Continue to work out three days a week. I've been averaging about twice a week.
- Budget, budget, budget!
- Eat paleo the entire month.
- Start canning/freezing our CSA and garden bounty.
- Sort stuff for our yard sale.
- Register for and train for 5K in August. Yes, you read that right. I'm going to do my first 5K!