My goals for April were:
- Continue to meal plan every week. I did meal plan for the weeks that I was here, however I was out of town for two weeks for work.
- Go to the gym/ride the exercise bike/walk around the neighborhood three times a week. I consider this half done. I did exercise when I was home, but since I was out of town half the month, I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted. I did probably walk at least 3-4 miles surveying so that's a win.
- Stay within our grocery and eating out budgets. Yeah...let's not talk about this...well, actually yes let's do. We blew our eating out budget out of the water. However, we also were out of town for part of the month, so we probably should've planned for that better.
- Finish getting the yard cleaned up. We didn't entirely accomplish this because our yard flooded and everything we had done was ruined again.
Create the herb garden.Done! If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen the finished garden before it was planted. Look for a post sometime soon all about it! Figure out our vacation itinerary.I have our itinerary planned in that I know what we're doing on what day, depending on the weather. I just now have to make sure we have tickets for things that need them and make sure we have directions (Yes, I'm old school - I prefer printed directions to using GPS on my phone!)
Aand my goals for May:
- Budget. Nuff said.
- Finish planning for vacation.
- Not be so stressed about my blog. Maybe it's because I've been swamped with work, but I've been finding it very hard to keep up with everything the last couple of weeks. I need to not necessarily take a blogging break, but not get so stressed if I don't get that post out right when I wanted.
- Start canning/freezing our CSA veggies when it starts up again.
- Eat paleo the entire month of May.
- Continue to work out three days a week.
So, I failed horribly at my goals for April. May's gotta be better though, right?