Here were my goals for February:
- Go to church twice this month (We sadly failed at this again. To be honest, I've been thinking more and more that our current church may not be the right fit for us. We'll see how this pans out in the future)
Put $100 in savingsWe put a lot more than that with our tax return, plus we've been putting the extra money that we're saving by switching the kids' daycare into savings and will be using that excess towards projects around the house. Keep $100 in savings Pay off a credit card with our tax returnDone! Put Ewan on the waiting/interest list for preschoolI visited one preschool and we're going to an Open House for our top choice this week.
My goals for March:
- Go to church twice this month and decide if we want to stay or start visiting other churches.
- Get Ewan registered for preschool.
- Get our hotel booked for our vacation.
- Meal Plan every week. See below. My eating got WAY off track in February and my health has definitely suffered for it.
- Get back to going to the gym three times a week. February was a bust for going to the gym. Between Alan going out of town for work and being sick half the month, this did not happen.