Here are my September goals:
Have fun in Montreal. Done! Our trip was AMAZING, as evident by some photos I showed you. I still have to write a full recap of our trip, but rest assured that we had a blast. Kick my yeast issues in the butt.Mostly done. I followed the candida diet until we went to Montreal and having been trying to get back on it since we came back. My crazy rashes are gone, even though I think that they might have been related to the enterovirus that worked it's way through our house. Cleaning out our yard as fall continues to make its arrival.Working on it. I've been clearing out a different section every weekend. So, I'll count this as done since it's an ongoing process. Figure out Cecily's birthday decorations and send out invitations.Done. Her invitations are adorable! I've got food and decorations figured out for her, but unfortunately there's a lot going on that weekend since it's right before Halloween and about half of the people we invited can't come. It's like the curse of a December birthday, ugh!
My October goals are as follows:
- Take the kids to the corn maze and pumpkin patch.
- Get everything ready for Cecily's birthday.
- Do something special for Alan's birthday. Did I mention that this is the beginning of the busiest time of year for us? All of our birthdays are between now and the beginning of January and with the holidays this time of year too, it's nuts around here!
- Continue to can and dry herbs until the frost takes everything.
- Make lots of pumpkin things!