I've been posting about our Summer Bucket list the last couple weeks, but it's all been things that involve the kids. While I love doing things with and for the kids, I'm going to be honest, I really really need to do some things that are just for myself. It's been crazy stressful at work the entire month of June, the house and yard are a mess, I can't keep up with everything I've got going on with my blog and I feel like I need another vacation...and I just got back from one at the beginning of June!
At my favorite winery before my bridal shower
1. Take a walk along the river
2. Visit Garden of the Gods
3. Do the Hoosier Wine Trail with the girls
4. Visit Satek Winery while at the lake
5. Spend a week at the lake
6. Take a long walk through Pokagon State Park
7. Go to the Johnny Appleseed Festival
8. Spend a day at the Three Rivers Festival
9. Play a game of tennis with Alan
10. Read a book in its entirety in one sitting
Will I get to do these things? Probably not most, if even any of them. A girl can dream though, right?