My favorite engagement photo.
1. Your significant other’s blog; a blessing or a curse? Well, when she keeps pestering me to answer questions before their due date... Ugh yes. I forward him the questions each month and give him a date by which he needs to get them back to me. However, I know that he would just prefer if I "forgot" about them so I usually remind him that I need his answers.
2. Do you read your wife's blog? Usually.
3. What is one thing you can do better than anyone you know? Pester Holly. OMG Yes. It's his favorite past time, I swear.
4. What is your favorite TV sitcom from the 90's? Too many. Will still watch Boy Meets World when it comes on TV. Loved the random Nick shows like Adventures of Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts, etc. Then, obviously the more typical like Friends, Seinfeld, etc. It isn't from the 90's but he loves Scrubs. It's a good show, but not my favorite, no matter what he says.
5. If you were opening a small business or shop, what would it be? What goods or services would you sell? Other people's junk. This is true. Before Ewan was born, he used to sell on Ebay. Now we don't have the time unfortunately. I wish we did though because that extra income is really nice!
Don't forget about this $50 Amazon giveaway