Join a gym and go three times a week (with the exception of when either I or Alan is out of town because it's just not feasible to get to the gym - I will exercise at home or in the hotel instead)
Not only did I join a gym, but I killed it!
- Go to church twice a month - We went once, which is better than the zero times we went during December but not the two times we were aiming for.
Put $100 in savings
- Keep $100 in savings - Unfortunately we had to transfer money out of savings due to some unforseen doctor's visits.
Host Ewan's birthday partyEwan's party was fantabulous!
- Put Ewan on the waiting/interest list for preschool Unfortunately time got away from me this month and this didn't happen. The preschool that we will likely send him to has an informational meeting on March 1, so I guess I better get my act together in February!
Price and tag items for the spring consignment sale
So, with that in mind, my goals for February are as follows:
- Go to church twice this month
- Put $100 in savings
- Keep $100 in savings
- Pay off a credit card with our tax return
- Put Ewan on the waiting/interest list for preschool
What are your goals for the month?