It's back for 2014!
Taken just a few days after we started dating.
This month's Boy Behind the Blog is all about movies. Let me tell you, Alan has TONS of movies. In grad school, we used to call him Alanflix because he had that many he would let us all borrow. While we have consolidated our DVD collections and gotten rid of some (and gained a whole lot of kid's movies!), we still have four large binders full. I guess we could still be considered Hollanflix?
1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
Considering we don't go to the movies because we have children, I've seen little from 2013. Of what I watched in 2013, I liked Safety Not Guaranteed, but I have no idea why.
2. What is your all time favorite movie quote?
I wouldn't say it's my "all time favorite movie quote" because I don't have a favorite, but it always makes me laugh when I watch it: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
3. What is your favorite type of movie? (Action, scary, comedy, etc)
Randomness on Netflix
4. What is your New Year's Resolution?
5. Finish the sentence: This year I will.... finish Holly's herb garden because she made a point to call me out in a previous post. Gotta love my passive aggressiveness!
I'm guest posting today over at re-solve. Please check it out!