Before you head out of town for the weekend, I wanted to introduce you to my little, Elyse!
Elyse blogs over at My Life With a Cherry on Top and I just wanted to tell you all how cool she is. The best part? Not only is she a fellow Hoosier, but she lives in my town! Can you say blate? :-)
Here are some facts about Elyse.
- Are you originally from Evansville or are you a transplant? Born and raised! Actually I lived in Boonville, went to grade school in Newburgh, and high school/college in Evansville.
- What is your favorite food? I guess I'll find this one out on our blate!
- What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas! I love the music, decorations, gift giving, shopping, wrapping, eating, drinking...I love everything about it!
- Do you have any hobbies? Crafting, exercising, blogging
- What is your favorite season? I LOVE summer. No school, lots of cocktails, cookouts, warm weather, laying by the pool. I can't get enough! Although fall is quickly approaching, and I am finding myself longing for fall decorations and bonfires!
- Do you have any pets? Nope! My parents have two cats, Koby and Kali, and a dog, Dierks. I love playing with all of them, but I like to give them back.
- Do you have a best friend? I have lots of best friends! My younger sister, Lauren, Megan, who I met in a college math class), Emily (who lived in the same dorms as me freshman year of college), and of course my boyfriend, Kelly!
- Do you like sports? I say I like sports, but I feel like if I wasn't in a relationship with a boy who was obsessed with sports, then I wouldn't really care about sports. It's more like I HAVE to have an interest in them or my life would be miserable. I do, however, enjoy watch any type of sport in person. I love watching games outside...as long as there's beer. I also get obsessed with the Olympics (winter and summer) when that time rolls around.
- Coffee, yay or nay? Yay! It's what gets me out of bed in the morning. I get up at 4:30 so that I can have plenty of time to drink my coffee and blog!
- Who are some of your favorite bloggers and why? Jen @ Going the Distance. I first was able to relate to her because we were in the EXACT same situation with roommates. Megan @ Growing up is actually kind of fun! I love her travel adventures and craft beer knowledge! Jenn @ Party of One. She is totally relatable! Patricia @ Kisses and Croissants. She's an American living in France and has such an interesting life!
You all need to go check her out. And check out this if you want to meet new bloggers and gain new insight into this crazy world: