I have been nominated for another Liebster Award by Michelle over at Ma Made Creations. Since this isn't my first time being nominated, I thought I would just answer Michelle's questions this time around. There's some new "faces" around here and this way, you'll get to know me a bit better :-)
1. What do you find hardest about blogging? Coming up with quality posts that haven't been done over over again by other bloggers. As a "Mommy" blog, my primary focus is on parenting and my family. But, I know that that can get old after awhile so I try to blog about other things going on in my life or thoughts I'm having from time to time too.
2. What made you decide to start your blog? I have had some sort of blog since I was in college. These include, Xanga and LiveJournal, amongst others. These were mostly my rants about things going on in college. I finally decided to create a blog on Blogger when we lived in PA so that people back home could keep up on what was going on with us and to just document our adventures in general.
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going downtown to see the Santa Sign in my hometown. Since I no longer live there, I have started some new traditions, which include decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving with my kids.
4. Do you have any special plans for the upcoming holiday season? Other than celebrate the 5646315641654846 birthdays that fall in December or early January in my and Alan's family, as well as some friends, we'll be doing the usual holiday stuff with family.
5. What is your favorite breakfast food? Sausage. Links, patties, crumbled doesn't matter. I love it!
6. What is your go-to easy dinner? Homemade pizza or chili. I keep both stocked up in the freezer.
7. If you could only pick one color to wear the rest of your life, which would you choose? Turquoise. It's one of my favorite colors and one that I always get compliments on when I wear it.
8. What's the story behind your blog name? When I first started my blog, it was titled Hoosier on the East Coast because I was an Indiana native living outside of Philadelphia. However, when we moved back to Indiana, I renamed it Back Home Again as a play on the song "Back Home Again in Indiana" and because I really am back home again in my college town!
9. What time do you usually wake up in the morning? WAY too early! My alarm goes off at 5:45 and I'm usually up then or shortly after. Except for the nights when Cecily wants to nurse earlier than that, usually right before my alarm goes off so I just stay up.
10. What is your favorite season and why? I like each season for various reasons, but I would say fall is my absolute favorite. I love the changing leaves, the smell of bonfires, pumpkin, the crisp air in the mornings...I could go on and on...
11. What is one place you want to travel someday? There are many places that I really want to visit, but if I had to pick one, I would say Argentina. From everything I know of it, it just seems so much like Spain, which I love.