I haven't done a Happy Friday post in ages, so I thought it was about time to do so!
Why am I happy it's Friday?
1. Tomorrow we're finally going to the pumpkin patch! This is one of my absolute favorite fall activities and I cannot wait. Ewan had so much fun last year and I'm so excited Cecily will be able to go too.
2. Cecily's friend Samantha turns one next week and her birthday party is this weekend. While this means that Cecily's birthday is right around the corner, I'm excited because I'm even closer to seeing my hard work planning her party come to fruition.
3. It's not supposed to rain this weekend! Last weekend, it rained almost the entire time and it's supposed to be in the 70's and sunny this weekend. That means we can do some yard work that desperately needs to be done.
4. I have lost eleven pounds! Maybe one of these days I will tell you about my health revolution.
5. It's mum season. Mums are one of my favorite flowers and they're in bloom everywhere. I love walking through my neighborhood and seeing mums on almost every porch. I'm also super excited that the mums I planted around our mailbox last year came back and have bloomed beautifully.