I'm participating in Part 1 of a three part link up for Mother's Day. Today is an interview with myself!
1. Before you ever even had children, how did you feel about being a mother?
When I was younger, I didn't like kids. At all. Even though I knew I wanted several. I'm still not all that comfortable around children that aren't my own, but I love my little munchkins like crazy!
2. Since becoming a mother, what is something that has happened that you never thought would?
Since I'm not that comfortable around kids in general, I didn't expect to be able to interact so easily or naturally with my own children.
3. Is being a mother less difficult, more difficult or exactly how difficult you imagined?
Definitely more difficult. My son is my mini me and it's definitely interesting at times!
4. What is your fondest memory of being a mother (so far)?
Sitting on the couch with both of my kids right after my daughter was born and realizing that I really do have enough room in my heart to love both of them as fiercely as I do.
5. If your children only learn one life lesson from you, what do you hope it is?
To never let anyone make you think that who you are isn't good enough.