I just wanted to take a few to introduce some of my wonderful sponsors for the month of April. Each of these ladies is unique and has a lot to offer. I'm priviledged to know them and am so excited for you to check them out!
|Chelsea from The Girl Who Loved to Write|
- I'm newly married to a medical student
- I'm an aspiring author
- I just opened my first Etsy shop!
|JM Design Studio|
- I'm a graphic designer/grad student who just started a lifestyle blog, Captivate My Heart
- I love doing random acts of kindness any chance I get and started an initiative called the Love One Project to encourage and inspire others to do the same
- I'm obsessed with diy projects, organization, Kate Spade, stripes, pink and glitter!
|Bekah from re-solve|
- My husband and I actually met on match.com - we dated long distance for three years before I transferred to a school closer to him.
- I chose to go vegetarian in January, but it was NOT a New Year's resolution...the timing just worked out that way.
- I LOVE to sing but have horrible stage fright...don't expect to hear from me any time soon.
|Heather at Bumble Bee|
- I am fluent in American Sign Language.
- I eat 5-10 fruits/veggies a day.
- I am obsessed with travel books and read them almost daily.
|Breanna at Sweet Silver Lining|
- I started my blog as part of an assignment back in my Elementary Education major days & loved it so much that I'm still blogging over 4 years later.
- I just graduated from college in December with a Nursing major & officially became a Registered Nurse in February.
- I love country music & dream of moving to Nashville one day.