I've been really slacking in my blog posts as of late. This from Rachel over at That's Life... gave me an excuse to post something!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people & link them on your post. (or as many as you like)
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
12 Facts all about me!
1.I have a half brother and sister that I've never met and probably never will.
2. I hate chicken on the bone. I don't know what it is, but it so gross.
3. I also cannot stand touching wet paper. People probably think I'm crazy because I just wipe my hands on my clothes in the bathroom, but the thought of getting paper wet makes me physically sick.
4. Every time I drive by road kill, I get the willies.
5. I'm not just afraid of fish, but of anything dead.
6. Most people that know me IRL would probably never say this is true, but I firmly believe in the power of prayer.
7. I'm EXTREMELY superstitious
8. I absolutely cannot stand it when people end a sentence with a preposition.
9. I tried out for Jeopardy in Chicago a few years back. Didn't make it though!
10. I love to dance and used to have Holly's Dance Party in my room throughout school and college
11. I could eat pancakes and Nutella all day everyday and be a happy camper.
12. I'm obsessed with maps. To the point that I keep an online pushpin map of everywhere I've been. Including random little towns.
Rachel's questions to me:
1. What are your vices?
chocolate and coffee
2. How many times have you moved?
I'm not counting college housing because that would be a LOT, but otherwise 5. From Ft. Wayne to Evansville, then back to Ft. Wayne. Then from Ft. Wayne to Muncie, IN. Then Muncie to Boothwyn, PA and finally from Boothwyn to back to Evansville.
3. Do you want more kids? If so, how many would complete your family?
I go back and forth on wanting more kids. I love Ewan more than anything and would love for him to have a blood sibling, but pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum were so awful that I honestly don't know if I can do that to myself again.
4. What position do you sleep in?
I call it the frog position. On my stomach with my head on my arms and one of my legs bent at a 90 degree angle. It drives my husband nuts because I always dig my knee into his side.
5. What is a difficult word for you to pronounce?
Accompanist. I always add an e to make it accompaniest.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh geez...I have a lot! Probably people that don't just tell you straight up how the feel about something. While it may hurt, it hurts a lot more in the long run to hem and haw about it.
7. Name one thing on your bucket list.
Moving to England and living there longer than 4 months.
8. Android or iPhone?
Android. I like the iPhone and almost got one when I got my new phone recently. However, the iPhone doesn't have audible Google Navigation. You have to pay for it through your carrier. No thanks!
9. What was your favorite tv show from childhood?
This isn't a kids show, but they were on when I was a kid. Any Star Trek series, except Enterprise. I'm a Trekkie and proud of it!
10. Do you dye your hair?
I used to all the time. But then I attempted red and it didn't take. I looked like Rainbow Brite. I don't think I've dyed it since.
11. Have you ever had a speeding ticket? If so, how many?
Three. One right after I graduated high school, one during grad school in which my now husband drove right by me while I was pulled over and one this past summer going through Indianapolis.
12. What was the last book you read?
Ha! Read a book? I haven't done that in over a year. I think I was reading Guns, Germs and Steel before Ewan was born. I know I didn't finish it however.
People I tag:
My Questions for you:
1. What food could you eat everyday for the rest of your life?
2. Do you play an instrument? If so, what and for how long?
3. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why?
4. Why are there more girls' clothes for kids than boys?
5. Do blondes or brunettes have more fun?
6.Ocean or lake?
7. Manual or automatic? Transmission that is!
8. If you could create your own tartan, what colors would you use?
9. What is your favorite state and why?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. Are you a "tree-hugger"? Why or why not?
12. What was your favorite toy as a child?
And don't forget to send me a link to your post! :)