It's Bring Your Own Crazy straight from Drazil's Blog. BYOC is where we answer 5 questions in order to get to know each other better and give our blogging brains a break.
Let’s do a little themed version of where you live and why!
1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)
I live in a two bedroom townhouse. It's pretty cozy with a husband, almost toddler and two cats. We can't wait to start looking at houses next fall!
2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)
My city has a population of about 120,000. It's the third largest city in Indiana. I went to college here and moved back last March after being away for 7 years. When I was here for college, I thought there was absolutely nothing to do. I don't know if it's because I have a family now or if Evansville has just grown in terms of culture, but there's a lot more here than just shopping and restaurants now. There's a children's museum, zoo, art museum, hockey team and events associated with the two universities.
3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)
My husband was offered a job here and we relocated from the Philadelphia area.
4. What’s the view like from your backyard?
Umm...it's our patio, shed, garden and fence.
5. Repeat question: How has your week been in blogland and in real life?
It's been pretty dead in blogland for the last couple of weeks. But my real life has been crazy busy with work and getting ready for the holidays. I turn 30 (ahh!) on Monday so I've been kind of mopey about it all week (but that's another post!)