I saw this on a blog I follow and since I love surveys, I thought I would do this as well. Not to mention that baby #3 is quickly approaching and I haven't written any pregnancy updates aside from telling you I am pregnant.
1. Did you have an epidural? Two with my first that only worked on one side, then a spinal for the c-section. With my second I did after 29 hours...vbac'd 3 hours later. You can read their birth stories here and here.
2. Was the father in the room? Yes, of course!
3.Were you induced? No. Although Ewan's birth was a case of "failure to wait" so I had every intervention possible.
4. Did you find out the sex? Yes, but we're not telling about the third!
5. Due date? December 29, October 19 and June ??
6. Did you have morning sickness? Ha! I think you mean 24/7 sickness. I was sick with both Ewan and Cecily from about 6 weeks through labor. Surprisingly with this one, it finally quit around 24 weeks. A friend of mine suggested taking magnesium to combat nausea and while skeptical, I figured might as well try and see what happens. Maybe it has helped, who knows. I'll take it though!
7. What did you crave? With Ewan I was really limited on what I could eat due to my gallbladder, but Chick fil A, Mexican and Grape Fanta. With Cecily Chinese. With this one Chinese and sweets.
8. Did you deliver early or late? Ewan was at 41 weeks, Cecily was at 40+6. This one I think will be probably around then too.
9. How much weight did you gain? 26 lbs, 33 lbs and currently about 25 lbs.
10. Did you have complications? Yes. With Ewan I was hospitalized twice for gallbladder attacks and wound up with an ERCP which is a stent in the bile duct to allow bile to pass through and your liver to function. With Cecily I was exposed to rubella in early pregnancy and was no longer immune. So I had to go through all sorts of testing to see if I had contracted it. With this one, yes I have, but no I really don't want to talk about it.
11. Where did you give birth? Upland, PA (Philadelphia area); Evansville, IN
12. What was the sex of the baby? Boy, Girl and ??
13. How many hours were you in labor? With Ewan 36 hours, with Cecily 32 hours. With this one I'm hoping it'll be less than 24 but I'm not getting my hopes up.
14. How much did you baby weigh? 8lbs8oz, 9lbs8oz and ??
15. How old is your baby today? 6, 4.5 and almost 35 weeks.